Workplace Auto Accident Attorney in Winter Park
What To Do If You’re In A Car Accident While Working:
- Call a personal injury attorney immediately.
- You have the right to pursue a workers compensation case and automobile accident case, either individually or both at the same time, or neither.
- By pursuing an auto accident, you are not barred from pursuing a workers compensation case at a later date.
- If you choose to pursue a workers compensation case, you are not barred from pursuing an automobile case at a later date.
- You will be able to choose the doctors you treat with if you wish to elect to pursue an auto accident case.
- If you elect to pursue a workers compensation case, your employer and their insurance company will determine which doctors you’ll treat with.
- By pursuing an automobile accident case, you will not be suing your employer.
- You may not be required to pay your employer and their insurance company for any medical care receipts as a result of your accident.
- If you have any questions about this or any other matter feel free to contact Abercrombie P.A. immediately 24/7.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer At Abercrombie, P.a.
We highly encourage you to seek professional legal advice immediately after a workplace car accident. There are many factors that may affect your case, and our team at Abercrombie, P.A. can provide you with the competent and informed legal representation you need. We are committed to helping you protect your rights and recover peacefully.